MOSBHA Upcoming Events
Access materials & recordings from previous webinars & trainings on our Past Events page.
Friday, July 23rd, 9:00-10:00 am | Listening & Learning Session on COVID-19 Vaccinations for Youth
Join us for our July Listening & Learning Session as representatives from MO hospitals and SBH providers share their experiences with planning and hosting a vaccination clinic, address vaccine hesitancy related to youth, and how to build trust among our communities.
We are excited to have on our panelists:
- Lisa Meadows, APRN, BC, is a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, the Manager of Healthy Kids Express and the Food Allergy Management and Education (FAME) Program in the Child Health Advocacy & Outreach Department at St. Louis Children’s Hospital. Ms. Meadows will speak to the nuts & bolts of hosting COVID-19 vaccination clinics for youth
- Dr. Jason Newland, MD, Med, Professor of Pediatrics at Washington University and Medical Director at St. Louis Children’s Hospital. Dr Newland will speak to COVID-19 vaccination basics and address vaccine hesitancy to better support our communities.
In this session, participants will:
- learn specific steps on planning and hosting a COVID-19 vaccination clinic with youth, in collaboration with schools
- understand lessons learned to host a successful vaccination clinic and effectively partner with schools
- learn the basics of the COVID-19 vaccination as related to youth and Missouri dissemination
- understand common hesitancies related to the COVID-19 vaccination as related to youth and how to address those concerns.
Register for the session here.