SMSBHA Upcoming Events
- Community of Practice: Access
- Tuesday, January 28 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Community of Practice: Student Focus
- Tuesday, March 24 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Community of Practice: Systems Coordination
- Tuesday, May 12 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Community of Practice: School Integration & Wellness
- Tuesday, September 22 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Community of Practice: Accountability & Evaluation
- Tuesday, November 10 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Adolescent Health ECHO (Extension for Community Healthcare Outcomes) for Primary Care and Behavioral Health Providers
- The School-Based Health Alliance, with funding from the Bureau of Primary Health Care National Cooperative Agreement (NCA), is accepting applications for its Adolescent Health ECHO program.
- Through eight, 1.5-hour, CE-accredited sessions, the Adolescent Health ECHO program joins colleagues nationwide in learning more about adolescent health in an innovative tele-mentoring model of health care education.
- The application deadline is Friday, November 29th. Access more information and the application here.
- Kids Win Missouri calls for support in keeping kids and families covered under Medicaid
- Increasing number of MO families lose Medicaid coverage