COVID-19 Resources for SBH Program & School Re-Entry and Reopening
The MOSBHA Guidance for Missouri School-Based Health Programs During the COVID-19, published on June 9, 2020 and updated on June 20, 2020, was created to support and foster additional collaboration between existing SBH programs and the school communities they serve as well as encourage school districts and healthcare providers to consider partnerships to address student needs.
School Re-Entry & Reopening
- Pandemic Recovery Considerations: Re-entry and Reopening of Schools | MSBA’s Center for Education Safety
- COVID-19 Planning Considerations: Return to In-person Education in Schools | American Academy of Pediatrics
- Interim Guidance: Role of the School Nurse in Return to School Planning | National Association of School Nurses
- Interim Guidance for Administrators of US K-12 Schools and Child Care Programs | Centers for Disease Control & Prevention
- Reopening Schools in the Context of COVID-19: Health and Safety Guidelines from Other Countries | Learning Policy Institute